What Are The Characteristics Of Duct Fans
1. The selected control parameters of the duct fan are air volume, total pressure, efficiency, noise, motor power, etc.
2. According to the physical and chemical properties of the gas to be transported, choose ventilators for different purposes. If you transport clean air, you should choose a general ventilator; transport flammable and explosive gases, you should choose an explosion-proof ventilator; transport corrosive gases, you should choose a corrosion-resistant fan.
3. When selecting the fan type, the air leakage loss of the piping system, calculation errors, and the negative deviation of the actual air volume and air pressure of the fan should be considered. Generally, the air volume is 1.05 ~ 1.1, and the air pressure is 1.10 ~ 1.15. But it is not too large to prevent the ventilator from running in the low efficiency area for a long time.
4. Pay attention to the matching relationship between the resistance characteristics of the pipe network and the characteristics of the ventilator. In order to make the ventilator operate stably, the ventilator should be operated near its highest efficiency point. The operating point of the ventilator is located on the right side of the peak point of the total pressure in the performance curve (that is, the side of the large air volume, and generally located at 80% of the peak value of the total pressure). ).
5. For ventilation systems with noise reduction requirements, first choose a fan with high efficiency and low impeller circumferential speed, and make it work near the highest efficiency point. Corresponding noise reduction and vibration reduction measures should also be taken according to the propagation mode of noise and vibration generated by the ventilation system.
6. The duct fan changes the shape of the blades, so that after the air enters the fan, it has part of the axial flow and part of the centrifugal effect, so its performance is between the axial flow fan and the centrifugal fan.
7. Ducted ventilators can provide medium wind pressure and medium air volume, which are more suitable for ventilation systems in high-rise civil buildings.